- Pakistan is a country located in southern Asia.
- The population of Pakistan is approximately 207 million people.
- The official languages of Pakistan are Urdu and English.
- The currency of Pakistan is the Pakistani rupee.
- Huawei is a Chinese multinational technology company that specializes in telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics. huawei pakistanstreetjournal
The Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company has been in Pakistan for almost a decade now, but it has only been in the past few years that its presence has been truly felt. The company’s history dates back to 1987 when it was founded by Ren Zhengfei, a former member of the People’s Liberation Army. It is the world’s largest telecom equipment manufacturer. huawei pakistanstreetjournal
Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, has been operating in Pakistan for over 10 years. The company provides end-to-end ICT solutions including eLTE, broadband, optical network, and data communications to government, enterprise and carrier customers.
In recent years, Huawei has been actively involved in the country’s digital transformation initiatives.