When you think about Kashmir, what comes first? Snow? Lakes? Mountains? Yes you think all correctly. These all are present in the Paradise on Earth starting from majestic mountains, calm lakes and a cool climate to catching a glimpse of the sunset while gliding.Your fingers over the chilling water of the Dal Lake with a leisurely Shikara ride in Kashmir.
Experience the countryside on a pony ride through the green meadows and chilling Lidder river meandering through the mountains in Pahalgam. At the heartland of winter sports in Gulmarg, get into a snow fight or make a snowman , slide down the hill on a ski or a sledge. Also you can make your trip memorable by taking picture in the traditional Kashmiri attire.
You can complete the trip in 5days. So lets see the route and itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar
- After landing at the Srinagar airport our representatives will pick you up with a heart warming welcome.
- Then you will be transferred to the jetty around Dal Lake where the houseboats are being docked.
- After check-in, get relaxed and revel in the natural beauty of the place. You will definitely get mesmerised by the beauty of the surroundings of the Lake.
- Shikara Ride to Nehru Park in the evening will be your highlight of the day, where one will fall in love with the alluring sights.
- After returning from there you will be served with your dinner in the houseboat only ,you will also be spending the lovely night there.
Day 2: Srinagar to Pahalgam
- With delicious breakfast start your day in the houseboat, after which you will be transferred to Pahalgam also known as Valley of Shepherds.
- Check in at the hotel.
- For the filmmakers Pahalgam is the most preferred place where you will enjoy the charms of the valley which is famous for its alpine treks, nature walk , and spectacular sights. This place is also the starting point of Amarnath yatra.
- After revealing the natural beauty of pahalgam , spend the leisure time in living and feeling it.
- After spending the whole day, return back to the hotel and take your dinner.
Day 3: Pahalgam to Gulmarg
- Wake up early to view the scenic views of the lofty mountains and with a delicious breakfast in the hotel start your day.
- After checking out, head to the next destination of Kashmir tour i.e Gulmarg, which is truly the paradise in Kashmir.
- Get ready to experience chills in your spines as you are going to ride in the world famous Gondola ride which will take you to Apharwat peak via Kongdori.
- YOu get a once in a lifetime chance to witness the highest peak around Gulmarg and the mesmerising Kashmir valley below.
- You will be transferred to your hotel in Gulmarg after your Gondola ride.
- With a lip smacking dinner and overnight stay day 3 ends.
Day 4: Gulmarg to Srinagar
- Take your breakfast and proceed for the full day sightseeing tour of Srinagar.
- Starting your day with visiting the royal and grand Mughal Garden and Nishat bagh situated on the bank of the Dal lake.
- Be ready to visit the holy Shankaracharya Temple after visiting the imperial gardens.It is one of the oldest shrines in the Kashmir Valley , witness the beauty of Chashme Shahi and Shalimar bagh.
- Enjoy quality time in Dal Lake in the evening and explore the local market.
Day 5: Departure from Srinagar | Farewell to the Paradise
- Complete you breakfast at your hotel in Srinagar
- You will be transported to the Srinagar airport for your return journey after checking out.
- With numerous unforgettable memories return back to your home which concludes the whole tour package tour to Kashmir.